WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where615 South Frederick Blvd suite 310BGaithersburg, MD 20877
A secretary or administrator provides both clerical and administrative support to professionals, either as part of a team or individually. The role plays a vital part in the administration and smooth-running of businesses throughout industry. Secretaries/administrators are involved with the coordination and implementation of office procedures and frequently have responsibility for specific projects and tasks and, in some cases, oversee and supervise the work of junior staff. Most work involves both written and oral communication, word processing and typing and requires relevant skills such as IT, organizational and presentation skills, as well as the ability to multi-task and work well under pressure.
- Excellent customer service skills, such as greeting and answering the phone.
- Excellent writing and communication skills.
- Strong time management and scheduling required.
- Experience on computer operations.
- Utilize and maintain office equipment
- Strong accounting skills.
- Good at multitasking and handling packages
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
More opportunities with UNITED AID for AFRICA. Let's help save the children and build a better tomorrow.
- IT Specialist
- Grant Writer (School Support...
- Press/ Social Media Outreach...
- Finance Manager
- Event Planner
- Excecutive Director
- Christmas Wishes Program Manager
- Event Planner (Fundraising)
- Volunteer Specialist
- Reseach Director
- Grant Writer (Christmas Wishes...
- AWARE Program Manager
- Marketing Specialist
- Event Planner
- Video Editor
- Staff Accountant
- Grant Writer
- Volunteer Manager