The museum is looking for people who have experience in basic construction and building to help the museum:
1) Build a trellis for our children's garden
2) Repair our wood bridges in our historic grotto
3) Create enclosures for our garden
We are looking for groups of people to help the museum preserve its grounds. Please help!
Thiese are also a perfect opportunities for the Boy Scouts to earn their Eagle badge!
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 14
- 4 hours a month
- Basic Construction Volunteers
- Exhibit Preparators
- Help Restore a Historic Garden!
- Web Designer
- Battle Reenactment Volunteers
- IT Volunteer
- Docents: teach history!
- Blog Writer
- Summer Saturday Volunteers
- Rare Book Collection - Volunteer...
- Conservation/Curatorial Volunteers
- Public Relations Volunteer
- Grant Writer
- Work in a Museum - artifact...
- Graphic Designer
- Rose Garden Volunteers
- PastPerfect Database Volunteer
- Children Activity Volunteers
- Archival Photograph Volunteer