Club Bamboo Kitchen Helper: Provide a nutritious API lunch for elders in the community
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
WhereAsian Counseling and Referral Service3639 Martin Luther King Jr Way SSeattle, WA 98144
Work with Club Bamboo kitchen team to provide a nutritious Asian Pacific Islander lunch for elders in the community
Position Hours: Wednesday and Thursdays, 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM (lunch is provided)
Requirements: Good communication/organization skills, patience, willing to work in a team environment, and current food handler’s permit or willingness to obtain (Club Bamboo will pay for your permit if needed). Cooking skills desired. Asian language skills a plus.
Duration Requirement: 3-6 months
Volunteer will help prepare and serve the daily meal. Other tasks include: cleaning the dining area, washing the dishes, and maintaining a well-run kitchen.
- Cooking / Catering
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 3-4 hours a week
- Good communication/organization skills, patience, willing to work in a team
- Civic Engagement Squad: Engage...
- Office Assistant: Help staff...
- Youth Job Readiness Training...
- Club Bamboo Kitchen Helper:...
- Food Bank Truck Unloader/Loader:...
- Food Bank Helper: Help the most...
- ESL Class Assistant (Ready to...
- Club Bamboo Cashier: Enhance the...
- Club Bamboo Sandwich Maker: Help...