Deliver Meals-On-Wheels to Home-bound seniors
Did you know that just a few hours of your time, once or twice a week, can help seniors remain healthy and independent in their homes?
- San Clemente
- Are often the only contact our seniors see all day.
- Provide a warm smile and a caring attitude.
- Are a safety check to help ensure our participants are well.
- Our volunteers are the eyes and ears of Meals on Wheels and often alert us to clients who may have additional needs.
- Commitment of a Minimum once or twice a week/a few hours a day
- Delivery time is approximately 10:30a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
- Choice of delivery days Monday through Friday
- Assigned routes close to home or businesses
- Valid driver’s license
- Proof of insurance
- Use of personal vehicle
- Children under 18 years of age must be accompanied by an adult
Just once or twice a week of your time will make a big difference in the lives of our seniors.
Business groups, individuals, families, and college students gladly welcomed to volunteer. Applications for back-up drivers to fill in as-needed are always accepted.
For more information call Susan at (949) 498-3322
- People Skills
- Food Service
- Elder care
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Must be at least 21
- once or twice a week
- People oriented