Kinship is a mentoring program where we match individual adults, couples and families to youth ages 5-15 from single parent homes. So many teens are waiting hopelessly for someone to select them before they age out of the program. Often people think teens don't want to be around adults but we are here to say we have many who are asking voluntarily for an adult mentor to be their friend. Can you spend an hour or two with one of our waiting teens and help make a difference in their lives. Call Penny at 763-862-6755.
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- minimum of one hour a week
- have transportation to pick up the child
- Befriend a Child of Immigrants &...
- Spanish translator
- Spanish translator in Anoka County
- Spanish speaking translator
- loving mentor to befriend...
- Befriend a Child of a Prisoner
- role model for boys
- Anoka County activities assistant
- Spanish speaking mentor to child
- Friend of teen
- Spanish speaking mentors
- mentor in Anoka County
- friend to a child
- role model for teen
- special needs children need...
- teachers for lifeskills
- Senior mentors needed Hennepin...
- mentor a child
- Activities planner
- Autistic children need friends