Kinship is a mentoring program where we match individuals, couples and families to kids ages 5-15. Many people think teens would not want adults around but we have many teens around the Anoka County area who have been hopelessly waiting for someone to select them to be their mentor. they want someone to hang out with, talk to and just be accepted for who they are. Many have had to grow up with lots of responsibility and would like a couple hours a week just to "hang out" and be a kid. If you would like to meet one of our waiting kids please call Penny for more information at 763-862-6755.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- minimum of one hour a week
- need transportation to pick up the child
- Befriend a Child of Immigrants &...
- Send a birthday blessing
- loving mentor to befriend...
- Befriend a Child of a Prisoner
- role model for boys
- Anoka County activities assistant
- Spanish speaking mentor to child
- Spanish speaking mentor to child...
- Friend of teen
- Spanish speaking mentors
- mentor in Anoka County
- friend to a child
- role model for teen
- special needs children need...
- Teachers for life skills
- Senior mentors needed Hennepin...
- Mentor a child
- Activities planner
- Autistic children need friends