Kinship is a mentoring program where we serve kids ages 5-15 from single parent homes or homes with some ongoing issues that these parents have voluntarily asked for positive role models to spend time with their child. Many of our kids might have learning disabilities, mild autism, extreme shyness, be lacking in social skills, struggle with depression, or behavior issues and sure could use the support of another adult friend in their lives to guide them along. If you have the heart to add a child to your life once a week please call Penny at 763-862-6755.
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- minimum of one hour a week
- have transportation to pick up the child
- Befriend a Child of Immigrants &...
- Send a birthday blessing
- loving mentor to befriend...
- Befriend a Child of a Prisoner
- role model for boys
- Anoka County activities assistant
- Spanish speaking mentor to child
- Spanish speaking mentor to child...
- Friend of teen
- Spanish speaking mentors
- mentor in Anoka County
- friend to a child
- role model for teen
- special needs children need...
- Teachers for life skills
- Senior mentors needed Hennepin...
- Mentor a child
- Activities planner
- Autistic children need friends