Kinship is a one to one mentoring program where we match individuals, couples adn whole families to kids ages 5-15 who are hoping for a mentor to include them in their lives once a week. Some of the kids have learning disabilities, speech delays, extreme shyness, mild autism, behavior issues, struggle with social skills but all want to just be a kid and have acceptance of being themselves. If you feel you have the heart to include a child in your life on a weekly basis for one year, please give Penny a call at 763-862-6755 to learn more.
Monthly activities and support offered. Training included.
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- minimum of one hour a week
- need transportation to pick up the child
- Befriend a Child of Immigrants &...
- Send a birthday blessing
- loving mentor to befriend...
- Befriend a Child of a Prisoner
- role model for boys
- Anoka County activities assistant
- Spanish speaking mentor to child
- Spanish speaking mentor to child...
- Friend of teen
- Spanish speaking mentors
- mentor in Anoka County
- friend to a child
- role model for teen
- special needs children need...
- Teachers for life skills
- Senior mentors needed Hennepin...
- Mentor a child
- Activities planner
- Autistic children need friends