Kinship is a mentoring program matching individuals, couples or whole families to kids ages 5-15. They come from many situations where parents have voluntarily asked for positive role models to spend time with their kids. If you want to make a difference in a child's life call Penny at 763-862-6755 to learn more.
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- minimum of one hour a week
- have transportation to pick up the child
- Befriend a Child of Immigrants &...
- Send a birthday blessing
- loving mentor to befriend...
- Befriend a Child of a Prisoner
- role model for boys
- Anoka County activities assistant
- Spanish speaking mentor to child
- Spanish speaking mentor to child...
- Friend of teen
- Spanish speaking mentors
- mentor in Anoka County
- friend to a child
- role model for teen
- special needs children need...
- Teachers for life skills
- Senior mentors needed Hennepin...
- Mentor a child
- Activities planner
- Autistic children need friends