Kinship is a faith based mentoring program serving kids ages 5-15 from single parent homes, homes of recent refugee or immigrant families and homes where one or both parents are incarcerated. The kids are hoping for an individual, couple or whole families who might chose them to be part of their lives each week for one year. If you would like to know more about the over 150 kids in the metro area who are hoping for a mentor call Penny at 763-862-6755.
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- minimum of one hour a week
- need transportation to pick up the child
- Befriend a Child of Immigrants &...
- Send a birthday blessing
- loving mentor to befriend...
- Befriend a Child of a Prisoner
- role model for boys
- Anoka County activities assistant
- Spanish speaking mentor to child
- Spanish speaking mentor to child...
- Friend of teen
- Spanish speaking mentors
- mentor in Anoka County
- friend to a child
- role model for teen
- special needs children need...
- Teachers for life skills
- Senior mentors needed Hennepin...
- Mentor a child
- Activities planner
- Autistic children need friends