Kinship is a one to one mentoring program with kids from single parent homes or some crisis in the family where the parent seeks a mentor to spend time with their child. Over 150 kids between the ages of 5-15 are hoping for individuals, couples or families to be their friend. Can you spend a couple hours a week hanging out with a child having fun? If so call Penny at 763-862-6755
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Child Development
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- minimum of one hour a week
- need transportation to pick up the child
- Befriend a Child of Immigrants &...
- Spanish translator
- Spanish translator in Anoka County
- Spanish speaking translator
- loving mentor to befriend...
- Befriend a Child of a Prisoner
- role model for boys
- Anoka County activities assistant
- Spanish speaking mentor to child
- Friend of teen
- Spanish speaking mentors
- mentor in Anoka County
- friend to a child
- role model for teen
- special needs children need...
- teachers for lifeskills
- Senior mentors needed Hennepin...
- mentor a child
- Activities planner
- Autistic children need friends