Experienced with fundraising? Want to Gain Experience? Be part of a strong team for fundraising success. Let us know your skills, how you have participated in fundraising and or what you would like to do.
- REWARDING: You'll help enrich schools, seniors, low-income groups, PRESERVING the art form and PRESENTING opera in Marin County.
- OUTREACH TO SCHOOLS PROGRAMS: You help GGO
- Celebrate National Bully Prevention Month. Funds will support "The Boy Who Grew Too Fast one act kid friendly opera going to k-12 schools
- Celebrate American Political History "Lincoln The African - American Connection" 4th of July weekend outdoors on the Parade Grounds at Fort Baker...Achieve the NEA Matching Challenge.
1. Auction Item Requests for our fundraiser . Greet businesses by email OR phone, then send Item donation form. Easy to do. Record responses. Virtual.
2. Writing and Editing: Assist with Grant writing and specific letters.
3. Project Management: Help plan and complete budgets. Financial planning by cash flow management.
4. Data Management & Communications: Clean, sort, add new.You are essential!
5. Volunteer at events you help make happen!
6. Recognition for you, your resume. Keep your employable work skills FRESH!
- Interior / Exterior Design
- Resource Development / Management
- Donor Management
- Sales Process
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- Meet in person to get & Can be virtual volunteer
- Dependable. Completes tasks with deadlines. Enthusiastic. Positive Attitude.
- Marketing Manager
- PR Publicity Data Entry for Opera
- Join our Event Planning Team
- Opera Fundraising team!
- Donor Relation Manager
- Marketing Team for Opera- Extra...
- Event volunteer - Opera Fun
- Are you great at Planning Parties?
- Bring smile to readers of website!
- Be creative with your life-aim...
- Love to Hunt for Treasure? Be...
- Are you Passionate about...
- Opera Fundraising- FUN Raising
- HR Talent!
- Are you good at writing and...
- Volunteer Manager