- Hello! We are looking for friendly faces 18 an older. This is a great place to meet people and to bring friends before a night out. Feel good about giving back to your community.
- Help us serve nutritious meals to approx. 340 guests in our homeless shelter as follow.
DINNER: from 4pm - 7:00 pm
Clenning crew will stay until 7:30 pm
- Groups are welcome.. group of 10 will be divided to serve-bus tables - dishwashing-and final clean up for the next day.
Tasks may include: food-service, prepping trays, pouring beverages, handing out trays directly to our guests, checking meal-tickets, helping bus trays to/from folks who are disabled, maintaining tables between guests so everyone has a clean place at a the table to eat at, helping sort the trays into recycling/compost, and helping sweep/mop at the end of the shift.
If interested, please note that you'll need to create an account by going to our volunteer registration scheduling site: http://www.shiftboard.com/svdpsf/
- I look forward to working with you soon & thank you so much for wanting to support our local community in need!
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- 2:30 to 3 hrs for dinner
- register by going to: www.shiftboard.com/svdpsf/