Change Your Life...Become a Hospice Volunteer!
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where60 mile radius of the Greater KC areafrom 9233 Ward ParkwayKansas CIty, MO 64114
Volunteers are the hands and hearts of hospice. Become a trained volunteer to visit with hospice patients in their homes or nursing facilities. A volunteer can read, listen to music, record a life story, take a patient to an activity, or just be a caring presence to someone. This is a rewarding and life-changing experience.
- Massage Therapy
- Veteran Care
- Hospice Care
- Relationship Building
- Verbal / Written Communication
- String Instrument
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 2 visits per month
- Friendly, caring and flexible attitude
- We Appreciate Veterans
- Be the last good thing in a...
- Hello Harrisonville! We need...
- Patient Visitors Needed
- Change Your Life...Become a...
- VolunTEENS Needed to Make a...
- Share your love of music with...
- Caregiver Respite Providers Needed
- Administrative Volunteer...
- Volunteers are the Hands and...
- Holding Hands Forever
- Did you know... more than 50% of...
- A Tea to Remember
- Life Journal for a Hospice...