You are need to assist at a local hospice facility, or with hospice patients in their homes, or a local nursing home facility.
Some of the duties may include:
* Assisting with bathing, daily care and feeding the patients
* Visiting/sitting with patients so that family members can take a well-deserved break
* Playing with a family's children so that the family can visit with their family member
* Assisting with a variety of clerical duties
* Making them feel beautiful by doing their hair (licensed hairdressers only)
* Offering a relaxation massage (licensed massotherapists only)
* Visiting patients with your licensed pet
You can make a large impact on the quality of life of a hospice patient!
- Patient Care
- Animal Therapy
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Love music? Share your love...
- Enjoy children? Be a lunch room...
- Help get kids active- be a...
- Love people and plants? Be a...
- Help others search for jobs!
- Speakers/Assistants need for...
- Help engage seniors
- Assist the visually impaired!
- Deliver food to those in need
- Showcase Cleveland!
- First generation college...
- Retail therapy lovers wanted!
- Do you have a green thumb? Be...
- Become a friend to an inmate
- Help students succeed!
- Be a friend to a HS student- be...
- Help a student succeed in...
- Feed growing teens!
- Cancer patients need your help!
- Prepare others for a 1st...