Hospice patients need your help!
Greater Cleveland Volunteers
You are need to assist at a local hospice facility, or with hospice patients in their homes, or a local nursing home facility.
Some of the duties may include:
* Assisting with bathing, daily care and feeding the patients
* Visiting/sitting with patients so that family members can take a well-deserved break
* Playing with a family's children so that the family can visit with their family member
* Assisting with a variety of clerical duties
* Making them feel beautiful by doing their hair (licensed hairdressers only)
* Offering a relaxation massage (licensed massotherapists only)
* Visiting patients with your licensed pet
You can make a large impact on the quality of life of a hospice patient!
About Greater Cleveland Volunteers
4415 Euclid Avenue, Suite 200, Cleveland, OH 44103, US
Greater Cleveland Volunteers enriches the community and individuals through volunteer service.
We connect individuals and groups, aged 18 and over, to volunteer opportunities throughout Cuyahoga County. We offer ongoing volunteer opportunities at over 100 partners, as well as done-in-a-day projects.