Hospice patients need your help!
DONATE TO THIS
25 people are interested
You are need to assist at a local hospice facility, or with hospice patients in their homes, or a local nursing home facility.
Some of the duties may include:
* Assisting with bathing, daily care and feeding the patients
* Visiting/sitting with patients so that family members can take a well-deserved break
* Playing with a family's children so that the family can visit with their family member
* Assisting with a variety of clerical duties
* Making them feel beautiful by doing their hair (licensed hairdressers only)
* Offering a relaxation massage (licensed massotherapists only)
* Visiting patients with your licensed pet
You can make a large impact on the quality of life of a hospice patient!
We'll work with your schedule.
various sitesCleveland, OH 44103
- Patient Care
- Animal Therapy
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training