Donor Relations Coordinator
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
6 people are interested
Community Impact: Through donor engagement, cultivation & stewardship CPLC Parenting Arizona can continue providing programs & services that help Arizona's families.
General Description: This position helps cultivate & steward current or new donor relationships
- Help implement CPLC Parenting Arizona’s individual Donor Program through various levels of donor interaction
- Help engage current & prospective donors through thank you calls and hosting donors at Parenting Arizona
- Create and update individual donor databases and matrices
- Research new prospective donor opportunities
- Attend events throughout community to find prospective donors
We'll work with your schedule.
6741 N. 7th StPhoenix, AZ 85014
- Data Entry
- Public Speaking
- People Skills
- Verbal / Written Communication
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training