- Helps care for children so that their parents can attend support groups
- Childcare workers supervise and teach social skills while overseeing appropriate children’s activities.
- Volunteers use creative approaches to activities and esteem building interactions.
- Provide a safe, fun and creative play environment for children.
- Provide active, positive role modeling for children and their families.
- Communicate needs and concerns as they arise to a supervisor.
- Follow Family Tree child abuse reporting procedures as a mandated reporter.
- Assist with maintaining cleanliness of childcare area.
Our organization’s constituents will receive premier service and be connected with the best Family Tree staff member to meet their needs.
- Family Tree constituents will have an enjoyable first impression of the organization.
- Childcare Assistants will demonstrate the value and effective volunteer engagement and attract additional volunteers that can help build Family Tree’s capacity
- Child Development
- Youth Services
- Child Welfare
- Child Care
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Once a week: Tuesday or Thursday nights from 6-7pm
- Flexibility and genuine care for children!
- Fatherhood Intern
- Host / Reception Assistant -...
- Administrative & Crisis Support...
- Supervised Visitation...
- Corporate Relations Intern
- House of Hope - Dinner Donor
- Domestic Violence Outreach -...
- House of Hope - Children's...
- House of Hope - Children's Tutor
- Communications and Public...
- Karlis Family Center - Playtime...
- Family Advocate Volunteer