- Help care for children so that their parents can attend life skills classes and counseling sessions.
- Supervise and teach social skills while overseeing appropriate children’s activities.
- Use creative approaches to activities and esteem building interactions.
- Serve as backup receptionist as needed while on duty
- Knowledge of Family Tree mission, vision, values and programs.
- Supervise children three months to 12 years of age. Help children to understand appropriate behavior for indoor and outdoor play, storytelling, and interactive play with other children, supervise children’s use of the computer.
- Provide a consistent and warm welcome to families and help them feel comfortable at theKarlisFamilyCenterand CentrePoint.
- Empty trash and assist with maintaining cleanliness of center.
- Maintain confidentiality and boundaries.
- Complete other duties as assigned.
Our organization’s constituents will receive premier service and be connected with the best Family Tree staff member to meet their needs.
- Playtime Specialist will demonstrate the value of effective volunteer engagement and attract additional volunteers that can help build Family Tree’s capacity.
- This role will help Karlis Family Center and CentrePoint staff to fulfill strategic priorities.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Three evenings or weekends a month for 6 months
- Fatherhood Intern
- Host / Reception Assistant -...
- Administrative & Crisis Support...
- Supervised Visitation...
- Corporate Relations Intern
- House of Hope - Dinner Donor
- House of Hope - Children's...
- Domestic Violence Outreach -...
- House of Hope - Children's Tutor
- Communications and Public...
- Karlis Family Center - Playtime...
- Family Advocate Volunteer