- Assist Children’s Advocate staff by helping children with homework.
- Demonstrate positive social skills, provide attention to individual children and provide guidance on academic assignments.
- Meet with supervisor for supervision as needed; communicate needs and concerns as they arise.
- Adhere to shelter rules, policies and procedures.
- Be on time for scheduled shift or call supervisor.
- Provide one-on-one attention to individual children.
- Demonstrate positive social skills to residents.
- House of Hope residents will receive premier service and be connected with the best Family Tree staff member to meet their needs.
- Children’s Tutors will demonstrate the value of effective volunteer engagement and attract additional volunteers that can help build Family Tree’s capacity.
- This role will help Children’s Advocate staff to fulfill strategic priorities.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Six months to a year
- Fatherhood Intern
- Host / Reception Assistant -...
- Administrative & Crisis Support...
- Supervised Visitation...
- Corporate Relations Intern
- House of Hope - Dinner Donor
- House of Hope - Children's...
- Domestic Violence Outreach -...
- House of Hope - Children's Tutor
- Communications and Public...
- Karlis Family Center - Playtime...
- Family Advocate Volunteer