- Assist House of Hope staff with creating dinner for residents.
- Dinners may be prepared in advance and dropped off, or prepared at House of Hope in accordance with the scheduling.
- House of Hope staff will provide menu suggestions, resident quantities and special guidelines.
- Demonstrate positive social skills and commitment.
- Follow Family Tree child abuse reporting procedures as a mandated reporter.
- House of Hope residents will enjoy delicious meals provided by members of the community.
- Dinner Donors will demonstrate the value of effective volunteer engagement and attract additional volunteers that can help build Family Tree’s capacity.
- This role will help House of Hope staff to fulfill strategic priorities.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Once a month for six months
- Fatherhood Intern
- Host / Reception Assistant -...
- Administrative & Crisis Support...
- Supervised Visitation...
- Corporate Relations Intern
- House of Hope - Dinner Donor
- House of Hope - Children's...
- Domestic Violence Outreach -...
- House of Hope - Children's Tutor
- Communications and Public...
- Karlis Family Center - Playtime...
- Family Advocate Volunteer