Many seniors are isolated in their homes and could benefit from companionship. Play a game, read mail, discuss a book - there's so much you can do to make a person's day.
Retired and Senior Volunteer program has opportunities throughout the five boroughs to visit seniors and much more. Contact us today to meet with one of our experts. Today's the day to find your passion!
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- Become a Literacy Program...
- Become a Citizenship Tutor
- "Help Bring the Internet to...
- Healthy Habits Teacher
- Chinese Interpreter
- "A Penny Saved is a Penny Earned"
- Help feed hungry New Yorkers. (...
- Client Advocate
- Make a Difference! Make a Food...
- Caregiver Coach
- Help homebound seniors organize...
- Administrative Assistant Volunteer
- Outreach Volunteer
- Food Pantry Intake Manager
- Volunteer Interpreter
- Korean Interpreter
- Help Families and Individuals...
- English for Speakers of Other...
- Attend Orientation to be a...