At Saint Therese, life is good. Our communities provide secure, stress-free living and the very best in senior care and housing with a commitment to each individual’s spiritual, physical, emotional and social well-being.
Pastoral Care volunteers play an essential role in enriching the lives of our residents. You can make a difference in someone's day by providing prayerful companionship. Volunteers in this area have a strong interest in Christianity, are very caring with heart felt sincerity, have patience and are able to offer a respectful, sympathetic and comforting attitude with residents and family members. Must be able to maintain confidentiality.
Volunteer at the campus closest to you; Saint Therese of New Hope, Saint Therese at Oxbow Lake in Brooklyn Park, Saint Therese at St. Odilia in Shoreview, Saint Therese of Woodbury, or Transitional Care by Saint Therese at North Memorial Medical Center in Robbinsdale.
Visit www.sttheresemn.org/volunteer-opportunities to learn more and apply online.
When you make a difference in someone’s life you’ll discover that you make a difference in your life too. Volunteering is good for the soul!
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 30 hour/year commitment; flexible schedules
- Pet Therapy Volunteer
- Musical Volunteers
- Gift Shop Volunteer
- Make a Difference - Volunteer at...
- Palliative Care Companion -...
- Share your Talents and Love for...
- Library Assistant at Saint Therese
- Games & Activities Assistant
- Hospitality Volunteer at Saint...
- Pastoral Care Volunteer
- Day Trips & Fun Outings for...
- Visit with Seniors and Bring a...
- Happy Hour at Saint Therese at...
- Mass/Worship Escort
- Hospitality Volunteer at...
- Sewing/Mending Volunteer
- Music & Memory Volunteer
- Office Assistant at Transitional...
- Bingo Volunteer!
- Beauty Salon Assistant