Pets Are Wonderful Support (PAWS NY) is a grassroots, volunteer-driven organization. If you enjoy spending time with both people and pets, we offer wonderful opportunities for our volunteers (18 years old or older) to provide direct services to our clients, mainly through our Housecall Program. Volunteers provide help with things such as dog walking, litter box maintenance, transportation to/from the vet, and other pet-related tasks our clients struggle to do on their own. For more information, please visit our website at www.pawsny.org.
In order to begin providing services, all volunteers are required to attend an orientation. We are flexible in terms of the level of commitment, and welcome all interested individuals to attend an orientation session to learn more about our work. You will learn more about PAWS NY and the services you will ultimately provide to our clients, so please sign up today. We hope you will join us!
- September 13th: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/volunteer-orientation-september-13th-2018-tickets-48852746881
- September 27th: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/volunteer-orientation-september-27th-2018-tickets-49039930753
- October 4th: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/volunteer-orientation-october-4th-2018-tickets-48246028169
- November 1st: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/volunteer-orientation-november-1st-2018-tickets-48246288949
- November 13th: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/volunteer-orientation-november-13th-2018-tickets-50452674307
Can't make any of above? Check out website at www.pawsny.org for the most up to date info!
- Mental Health
- Animal Therapy
- Community Outreach
- Animal Care / Handling
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- flexible time commitment