Help Seniors and Others in Need Keep Their Pets! Volunteer with PAWS NY! (All Boroughs!)
369 people are interested
Pets Are Wonderful Support (PAWS NY) is a grassroots, volunteer-driven organization. If you enjoy spending time with both people and pets, we offer wonderful opportunities for our volunteers (18 years old or older) to provide direct services to our clients, mainly through our Housecall Program. Volunteers provide help with things such as dog walking, litter box maintenance, transportation to/from the vet, and other pet-related tasks our clients struggle to do on their own. For more information, please visit our website at www.pawsny.org.
In order to begin providing services, all volunteers are required to attend an orientation. We are flexible in terms of the level of commitment, and welcome all interested individuals to attend an orientation session to learn more about our work. You will learn more about PAWS NY and the services you will ultimately provide to our clients, so please sign up today. We hope you will join us!
- July 24th: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/volunteer-orientation-july-24th-2019-tickets-60628772290
- August 13th: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/volunteer-orientation-august-13th-2019-tickets-60629113310
- September 11th: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/volunteer-orientation-september-11th-2019-tickets-62715269058
- September 24th: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/volunteer-orientation-september-24th-2019-tickets-62718498718
- October 10th: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/volunteer-orientation-october-10th-2019-tickets-62948797548
- November 5th: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/volunteer-orientation-november-5th-2019-tickets-62718637132
- November 21st: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/volunteer-orientation-november-21st-2019-tickets-62948929944
Can't make any of above? Check out website at www.pawsny.org for the most up to date info!
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
We'll work with your schedule.
Various Places in NYC, Brooklyn, Queens, BronxNew York, NY 10017
- Mental Health
- Animal Therapy
- Community Outreach
- Animal Care / Handling
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- flexible time commitment