Are you a Connecticut-certified MRT, EMT, EMT-I, or CT-Licensed Paramedic looking for a place to volunteer? Are you looking to maintain your skills by working for a service with a high call volume? Look what we have to offer...
- High call volume (>6,500 calls/year) - many of them ALS!
- Latest technology and tools, very progressive service
- Only emergency (911) calls... no transfers!
- Flexible scheduling
- Uniforms provided
- Sleeping/showering facilities
- Good, knowledgeable colleagues
Not certified? Do you want to be? Check out opportunities for education and training.
Call us at (203) 385-4060
Learn more at: www.stratfordems.org
Find us on Facebook: facebook.com/stratfordems1
Follow us on Twitter: twitter.com/stratfordems1
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Typically 6-12 hour shifts
- NIMS, Training, special events, meetings