Imagine! is seeking a volunteer to help with a weekly pickup and delivery of food from the local food bank to an Imagine! residential site. The residential sites supported by the food bank, are home to as many as 8 adults with disabilities and Imagine! staff are present to help with the drop off!
This role is a huge help for consumers with limited mobility and transportation!
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- can use personal vehicle or an Imagine! vehicle
- Classroom and Community Coach
- After School fun that makes a...
- Growing Gardens
- Job and life skills classroom...
- easy recipe cooking assistance
- Help make meals more accessible...
- Imagine! Bike Block Party- fun...
- Imagine! Splash Bash fun day!
- Friday night fun! Supporting...
- fun with art!
- SeekingTherapy dog for visiting...
- Summer Camp Support for Children...