San Diego House Rabbit Society is a volunteer driven, rabbit welfare organization that rescues domestic rabbits, supports local shelter rabbit programs, finds new homes for abandoned rabbits, and educates the community on the responsible care of rabbit companions.
Our organization is in need of a Volunteer Coordinator. This person will monitor and respond to volunteer applications, coordinate volunteers for events and every day duties of the organization, and report to the Volunteer Director for volunteer policy and long term planning.
Background in human resources and/or volunteer management is helpful. Must have good communication skills, be positive and welcoming, provide feedback to volunteers on their work and interest in various duties of the organization.
- Animal Care / Handling
- Human Resources Training & Development
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 25
- Orientation or Training
- Minimum of 6 months but longterm preferred
- 90 days tryout period
- Volunteer Coordinator
- Special Events Team
- Special Events Committee
- Bunny Store Team - Store Clerk
- Volunteer Coordinator for Animal...
- Education/Community Outreach Team
- Adoption Center/Rabbit Care Teams
- Bunny Store Team - Groomer
- Foster a Rescued Rabbit (San...
- Provide a Sanctuary Home for a...
- Bunny Store Team-Cashier
- Hay Packing Teams