What It Takes to Positively Change a Young Life
- Delight in teaching kids.
- Enjoy working in a classroom.
- Only 30 minutes a week of your free time.
- The desire to give a young person a positive message!
Character Counts Mid Shore needs you on our team of volunteer Character Coaches.
We provide training, mentoring, lesson materials and set up a schedule that is convenient for you to visit classrooms in the public schools. Over 8,000 school age students, and counting, have benefitted from our character education program!
Contact us today and get started in teaching the Six Pillars of Character: Trustworthiness, Respect, Responsibility, Fairness, Caring and Citizenship.
- Child Development
- Teaching / Instruction
- Youth Services
- General Education
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 30 Minutes per Week
- Volunteer within Talbot, Caroline or Dorchester County, Maryland.