Kindred Hospice is looking for caring and compassionate people to visit patients in Clark, Floyd counties in Indiana and the surrounding areas.
Many patients live in nursing homes and do not get many visitors. If you would like to provide visits for a terminally ill patient please call us today. Contact Jacqueline Shickert @812-284-2600 for more information.
- Veteran Care
- People Skills
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- We are flexible and will work with your schedule
- COLLEGE STUDENTS NEEDED
- Veterans or Active Military...
- Are you Reliable ????
- Be a Best Friend
- EVERYONE NEEDS SOMEONE
- Adopt a Nursing Home
- PATIENT FRIEND
- Administrative Help Needed !!!
- Volunteering can be FUN
- Do you need Volunteer Hours for...
- Patient Support in Bedford Indiana
- Phone a Patient
- Corydon Volunteers Needed !!!
- BRING A SMILE TO MY FACE
- VIGIL VOLUNTEERS NEEDED
- Bedford Indiana Patient Support
- Daytime Volunteers to Visit...
- Front Desk Person
- 18 Year Old - High School...