Kindred Hospice is looking for caring and compassionate people to visit patients in Scottsburg, Indiana and the surrounding areas. Many patients live in nursing homes and do not get many visitors. If you would like to provide visits for that patient please call us today. Contact Jacqueline Shickert @812-284-2600 for more information.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- We are flexible and will work with your schedule
- COLLEGE STUDENTS NEEDED
- Veterans or Active Military...
- Students of Massage Therapy/...
- Be a Best Friend
- Music Support
- EVERYONE NEEDS SOMEONE
- PATIENT FRIEND
- Hospice Volunteers - Think...
- Volunteering can be FUN
- 2 Hours Weekly Needed for...
- Do you need Volunteer Hours for...
- Phone a Patient
- Corydon Volunteers Needed !!!
- BRING A SMILE TO MY FACE
- Bedford Indiana Patient Support
- Daytime Volunteers to Visit...
- Front Desk Person
- 18 Year Old - High School...
- Be a Best Friend for patients in...
- Memory Support