The Wellesley Council on Aging wants to expand the social, recreational, and educational programs that are offered. We can do this by utilizing the many varied talents of volunteers. Can you teach a language class, give a presentation on an interesting topic that would appeal to seniors, or teach seniors how to make jewelry? These are just some examples and the possibilities are endless! Tell us what your talents are and how you would like to share them with Wellesley seniors!
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Capture smiles (and more!)
- Share your talents with seniors
- Volunteering warms the heart!...
- Grant and Propoal Writers
- Fitness Instructor
- Technology Leader
- Musicians wanted to perform for...
- More than Just a Meal!
- Carry Groceries for Seniors
- Genealogy Teacher
- Special Event Volunteer
- "Sew" your love for teddy bears!
- Drive some miles, get some smiles!
- Calling all Retired Professors...