CSA Senior Services provides on-going Case Management and volunteer services to the physically and /or mentally impaired frail elderly.
Provide escorted transportation services to and from important doctor's appointments for homebound seniors as directed by a Senior Case Manager.
Provide ride to and from appointment as directed by Senior Care Coordinator during the weekdays.
Provide door to door assistance as needed.
Stay with client during appointment as requested by Senior Care Coordinator.
Provide monthly records of volunteer activities.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- Volunteer at Theuerkauf School
- Senior Nutrition Check-in
- Farmers Market Volunteer
- Food Donation Pickup Drivers
- Have you ever wanted to work at...
- Escort Homebound Seniors
- Produce Mobile Volunteer Need!
- CSA Food Pantry Regular...
- Translator Needed!
- Translator Needed!!
- Volunteer at Castro School!
- Help Us Make a Difference in the...
- Translator Needed
- Senior Transportation
- We need your help picking up...
- Deep Cleaning Walk in Refrigerator