Watercolor Painting Instructor
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where2 Executive Circle, Suite 175Irvine, CA 92614
THe Council on Aging's ReConnect program is looking for a volunteer who would like to provide help to isolated adults in our community by providing a Water painting class to them once a month. To learn more about this position and the program contact Christine Tran-Le at email@example.com.
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 25
- Orientation or Training
- 2-4 hours a month
More opportunities with Council on Aging Southern California - Preventative Mental Health Department
- Mandarin Speaking Volunteer
- Vietnamese Speaking Outreach...
- Watercolor Painting Instructor
- Volunteer ages 60+ for Veteran...
- Friendly Visitor Opportunity
- Volunteer ages 60+ for LGBTIQ...
- Caring Connections Friendly...
- Program Intern
- Korean Speaking Outreach...
- Balance and Mobility Instructor...
- Arabic Speaking Volunteer
- Reassurance Calls Volunteer
- Spanish Speaking Volunteers
- Khmer Speaking Volunteer
- Volunteers ages 60+ for Activity...
- Reassurance Calls Specialist
- Telephone Companion Volunteer
- Khmer Speaking Outreach Volunteers
- Arabic Speaking Outreach Volunteer