Spanish Speaking Volunteers
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where2 Executive Circle, Suite 175Irvine, CA 92614
The Council on Aging-Southern California's ReConnect program is looking for bilingual in Spanish and English volunteers who are interested in helping out. This programs provides support to isolated adults in the community by helping them find activities and developing new skills to be more independent! Become part of the team! Help by providing support to a participants as they venture out to new activities in the community!
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 20
- Orientation or Training
- 3-5 hours a week
More opportunities with Council on Aging Southern California - Preventative Mental Health Department
- Mandarin Speaking Volunteer
- Vietnamese Speaking Outreach...
- Volunteer ages 60+ for Veteran...
- Friendly Visitor Opportunity
- Volunteer ages 60+ for LGBTIQ...
- Caring Connections Friendly...
- Program Intern
- Korean Speaking Outreach...
- Balance and Mobility Instructor...
- Reassurance Calls Volunteer
- Spanish Speaking Volunteers
- Volunteers ages 60+ for Activity...
- Reassurance Calls Specialist
- Telephone Companion Volunteer