Spanish Speaking Volunteers
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where2 Executive Circle, Suite 175Irvine, CA 92614
The Council on Aging-OC is looking for bilingual volunteers who are interested in helping out in our ReConnect Socialization Program. This programs provides support to isolated adults in the community by helping them find activities and developing new skills to be more independent! Become part of the team! Help by providing support to a participants as they venture out to new activities in the community!
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 20
- Orientation or Training
- 3-5 hours a week
More opportunities with Council on Aging Southern California - Preventative Mental Health Department
- Mandarin Speaking Volunteer
- Volunteer ages 60+ for Mandarin...
- Vietnamese Speaking Volunteer
- Watercolor Painting Instructor
- Volunteer ages 60+ for LGBTIQ...
- Program Intern
- Korean Speaking Volunteers
- Balance and Mobility Instructor...
- Spanish Speaking Volunteers
- Dance Instructor
- Volunteers ages 60+ for Activity...
- Russian Speaking Volunteers
- Volunteers ages 60+ for...