This position at our busy hospital would have you delivering beautiful flowers or balloons (a service we provide for the florists) to our patients to cheer them up. Talk about a feel good job! What patient doesn't like to receive flowers? Occasionally you will read the card to them or even deliver an "ecard" to them. This is one of the most rewarding volunteer jobs in the hospital. Opening is on Mondays, 11a-3p.
- People Skills
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- One 4 hour shift per week on Mondays, 11am-3pm
- Military Veteran Volunteer Program
- Children's Miracle Network...
- Ambassador - New patient tower
- Public Safety Volunteer Team
- Welcome Center (Heart Center)
- Delivering Bouquets of Cheer
- Patient Information Desk
- Guardians of the Gift Shop
- The Meyer Center Campus
- Are you a cleaning machine? Help...
- Mail Delivery Volunteer at Cox...
- Outpatient Check-In Desk at busy...
- North Springfield Volunteer...
- Front Door Magic