Fight the flu in your community!
Do you like to stay busy?
Interested in a fast-paced volunteer experience?
Look no further!
Every fall the Colorado Visiting Nurse Association's RN's need volunteer assistance at Flu Shot Clinics all over Denver and several in Greeley.
- Greeting the clients
- Helping with set-up
- Verifying insurance information
- Collecting payments and writing receipts
Benefits: Flexible hours. Locations are convenient to you.
Training provided: September 1, from 1:00 PM to 4:00 PM at 390 Grant St., Denver, 80203. Call or email for make-up training date options.
If interested, reply to Cassie at: firstname.lastname@example.org or 303-698-6387.
- Office Reception
- People Skills
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 3-10 hours per month
- Reliable transportation
- Hospice Volunteering -...
- Clear Creek @ Golden-3rd Thurs
- ACHOOO! STOP THE FLU: VOLUNTEERS...
- Craft for a Non-Profit
- Got a hammer, duct tape, and...
- Glenarm Rec Center 2nd Thurs of...
- Bennett Community Wellness...
- Veteran-to-Veteran Hospice...
- DIY Skills Needed to Benefit...
- Administrative Support-...
- Golden West Retirement...
- Northern Colorado Administrative...
- Hospice Tuck-in Calling Program
- Coach Others to Improve Balance...