Town Cats of Morgan Hill is a no-kill cat shelter that needs fosters to care for cats in their homes and prepare them for their forever homes. The shelter is full now, and cats thrive much better in a home environment than a shelter environment while awaiting adoption.
Most of the cats are pets who lost their owners, but we also need fosters with experience caring for and socializing orphaned, pre-wean kittens. Town Cats will pay for all vet care. We rely on fosters to provide food and litter, and to transport the cats to and from adoption fairs.
If interested, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Environmental Education
- Animal Therapy
- Animal Care / Handling
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Orientation or Training
- Morgan Hill Adoption Site Manager
- High School Group Donation Drives
- Towncats Main Shelter Clean/Care...
- Morgan Hill Pet Store Clean/Care...
- Cat Adoption Fair Counselors
- Foster Cats and Kittens -...
- Cat Vet Transportation Volunteers
- San Jose Pet Store Clean/Care...
- Feral Freedom Drivers
- Trap, Neuter, Return Cat Volunteer