"Delivering Meals One Smile at a Time"
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
53 people are interested
You can make a difference in the lives of those who need you in the community. Here’s how:
- Meals On Wheels Driver/Server - deliver hot, nutritious meals to the homebound, elderly or ill.
- Adopt-A-Route - Meals On Wheels has an Adopt-A-Route program, which is especially ideal for a group who would like to share a weekly lunchtime commitment by adopting a route. Many local businesses, community agencies, and church groups are involved.
- Seasonal Substitute - fill in for regular volunteers who are away during winter, summer or for an extended period of time.
- Route Captain -- schedule volunteers for assigned routes and keep a monthly calendar. At the end of the month, captains report volunteer times to the Volunteer Coordinator.
- Kitchen- assist with preparation and packaging of meals, shifts are weekdays 8 AM - 12 noon or 12 noon - 3 PM
- Clerical Assistants - Volunteers work within VNS to assist departments with a variety of clerical duties, such as mailings, data entry, customer service or special projects.
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
We'll work with your schedule.
2180 Empire BlvdWebster, NY 14580
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 14
- Orientation or Training
- license needed only if delivering meals