Ye most auncient towne in Connecticut Needs a few Volunteers for Residents
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
12 people are interested
Ye most auncient towne in Connecticut Needs several volunteers for its not so auncient residents who are legally blind and need a buddy. If you can read mail, shop with a list or in person, sort mail, friendly visit, go out for lunch or just be a friend, this is for YOU!
Drop what you are doing and work some magic worthy of those Witches of Blackbird Pond!
Requirements to be a great volunteer include:
- a desire to help others;
- a pleasant demeanor;
- a good reading/speaking voice;
- average reading skills;
- organizational or planning abilities;
- a good driving record;
- a clear criminal history;
- two references
- access to a car with proof of insurance;
- a minimum of $50/100k liability and $5,000 of property damage coverage.
Volunteers will be matched within three to five miles of home or work.
We'll work with your schedule.
900 Silas Deane HighwayMeggat ParkLocal streetWethersfield, CT 06109
- Executive Admin
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training