During these uncertain times, how can we help?
See below to access our COVID-19 Resource Hub, and to explore our growing directory of both COVID-19-specific and virtual volunteering opportunities.
We are looking for volunteers to support us with language editing. Graduate students are especially welcome.
The task of our language editors is to perform linguistical corrections on up to ten manuscripts per year. Specifically, we would expect you to:
- correct inadvertent errors, mistakes in grammar, spelling, word order and punctuation
- improve the style of English, polish the fluency, provide internal language consistency throughout the entire paper
- clarify where there is room for misinterpretation
Candidates interested in the position are requested to send their cover letter dr hab. prof. US Yuriy Bilan firstname.lastname@example.org
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
Konovalca str. 10/49, Ternopil, UA
Mission of Ternopil district public organization "Centre of Sociological Research":
- We support the development of international cooperation in the sphere of sociological research and sociology.
- We organize social partnership.
- We support the cooperation of scientists in the field of sociological research.
- Our fundamental principle is the mutually-beneficial partnership.
Centre of Sociological Research (CSR) is a non-governmental non-profit public organization founded in 2006. Its members are young scientists and experts in the field of sociology and economy. The main goal of the organization is to increase the professional level and quality of sociological and economical research. Centre also deals with the local and regional development, as well as with the integration of Ukraine into EU.
CSR conducts analytical sociological research covering issues of social and economic development of Ternopil district. CSR conducts projects independently as well as in cooperation with other local and international organizations.
CSR gives Ukrainian scientists the opportunity to cooperate and exchange experience and information with partners from other countries and institutions.
CSR organizes scientific seminars, conferences and educational events that enable Centre members to transfer knowledge and enhance the participants’ capabilities and expertise. In cooperation with other institutions, CSR publishes valuable scientific papers and bulletins.
Members of CSR share their experience participating in many conferences, seminars, meetings organized in Ukraine and abroad.
We'll work with your schedule.
This is a Virtual Opportunity, with no fixed address.
May 15, 2018