If you enjoy socializing and have some time to serve lunch to older adults, this is the perfect opportunity for you!
"Each volunteer helps to check in diners as they arrive for lunch and helps to serve hot nutritious catered meals during the lunch hour"
Our participants enjoy having a place to both socialize and partake in a warm nutritious meal. Helping serve these meals ensures they will be able to continue having access to healthy meals on a regular basis. As a volunteer you will truly make a difference in these Senior's lives. You'll have the opportunity to meet and get to know our customers through the various positions at the site -- and you will see how crucial this service is to helping them stay active and independent!
- Meal Service - 11:00am-1:00pm.
- There are eight different meal site where a difference can be made.
- Food & Beverage Services
- People Skills
- Food Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 11:00 AM - 1:00 PM Weekdays
- Are you a good listener? Be a...
- Stand up for victims. Be a first...
- Are You a People Person With a...
- Become a Healthy Homes Educator...
- Male Volunteers Needed!
- BINGO! This volunteer...
- Do you have sewing skills?
- Admin support for a great...
- Art Program Leader
- Make new friends while you...
- Get in shape while building a...
- Enjoy reminiscing with seniors?
- Help Kids Learn, Play, & Grow!
- Childcare help needed!
- Serving Smiles with Lunch!
- Everybody needs somebody!
- Senior Meals Dining Room...
- Make a Friend with an Estes Park...
- Support a senior's independence
- Want to work at a museum?