Interested in a Career in Medicine or Healthcare? Check us out!
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where921 Terry AveSeattle, WA 98104
Help save lives of local area patients by becoming a Blood Center Volunteer!
Our volunteers are vital links in a critical life-saving chain. Our positions are unique in that you not only make a direct impact on lives of patients and families in your own community, but you get to directly interact with the staff and donors who are partners in that process with you.
Whether you are registering donors at our Donor Centers or at a blood drive in your community, caring for donors after they've given blood, phoning donors to thank them and remind them of their appointments, delivering blood to labs, or a whole host of other promotional and administrative positions the Blood Center can use your talents, skills, passion and willingness to help.
Volunteers are needed now for daytime and evenings, weekdays and weekends in your community. Contact us today to become part of our team!
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
- Basic Computer Skills
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 14
- Orientation or Training
- Help Save Lives in Pierce County!
- Interested in a Career in...
- Active Retirees Needed to...
- Care for Blood Donors in...
- Volunteer Ambassador Needed for...
- Couriers Needed! Drive Our...
- Register Blood Donors in the...
- Care for Blood Donors in the...
- Register Blood Donors in...
- Greet, Register or Care for...