Dignity for Divas is looking for a new Volunteer Coordinator. We need a detail-oriented and punctual individual to help with various administrative tasks.
The volunteer coordinator will have the following responsibilities:
1. Communicate upcoming events to volunteers
2. Maintain schedule for Executive Director and place on shared Calendar
3. Light data entry
4. Scheduling meeting with future prospects and clients for organization
5. Updating the shared Google calendar with upcoming events
6. Commit to 1 hour video chat meeting once a week
The candidate should be able to commit to at least 2 hours of work per week.
This is a year long position. We are looking to have someone involved with us for a year no less than 6 mos.
If you are interested, please email Nikki Gane at email@example.com
- Office Reception
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 2 hrs a week