Disaster Preparedness Speaker Team
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
WhereSenior Hub, Inc., RSVP Dept.2360 W. 90th Ave.Federal Heights, CO 80260
Volunteers 55 or older are needed to be part of Disasater Preparedness Speaker Teams to be trained to give information about the advance preparatons needed for natural and manmade disasters. Teams will talk to senior citizens and others at churches, senior centers and senior housing areas such as mobile home parks throughout Adams County and eastern Arapahoe County (Aurora/Centennial and locations east to the Arapahoe County eastern boundary.) Speaking events will be held throughout the year in one-two hour talks.
Contact Tom Rapp, RSVP Dept. at 303-955-6609 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and to sign up to help out.
- Safety & Disaster Education
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Must be at least 55
- Orientation or Training
- 4 hours per month
- Adams County Community Garden...
- Meals On Wheels Driver
- Meal Pickup/Delivery for Sr. Hub...
- Brighton 27J and Adams 1, 12,...
- Vets Helping Vets
- Meals On Wheels Driver West...
- Respite Care Program, Senior...
- A Break for Caregivers
- Adult Day Service Volunteer
- Senior Peer Counseling Volunteer
- Disaster Preparedness Speaker Team
- Food Pantry Scheduler and...
- Senior TAX Preparers - Western...
- Senior Peer Counseling
- Recycling Events Team Member
- Adams County Food Banks
- Care Management Assistant
- Totes of Hope Food Volunteer
- Adams 12 Five Star Student...