New Melones Lake VisitorCenter is looking for volunteers to greet visitors, answer phones, open and close center and sell annual passes. Hours are 3 and 6 hour shifts from 10:00am-4:00pm one day or more a month. Background check and fingerprinting is done there-no cost. Training provided.
If you are interested, please call Tracy at 209/536-9094, ext. 215.
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 3-6 hr. shifts one day or more a month
- Hours are 10:00am-4:00 pm
- SCORE Volunteers
- Enjoy greeting people
- Volunteer Orientation for...
- Board Members needed
- Senior Center Program Volunteers
- Help a Homeless Animal
- Greeter for New Melones Lake...
- Are you a pet lover?
- Help Seniors and Children
- Dedicated Volunteers
- Adventist Health Sonora - Gift...
- Hospice Volunteer/San Andreas &...
- Help Seniors With Legal Advice
- Adventist Health Sonora
- Be A Part of Sheriff's Volunteer...
- Website Administrator Volunteer
- Enjoy Volunteering at Nancy's Hope
- Do You love Children? Become a...
- Help get a Non Profit some...
- Adventist Health Sonora-...