New Melones Lake VisitorCenter is looking for volunteers to greet visitors, answer phones, open and close center and sell annual passes. Hours are 3 and 6 hour shifts from 10:00am-4:00pm one day or more a month. Background check and fingerprinting is done there-no cost. Training provided.
If you are interested, please call Mike McGraw at 209/536-9094, ext. 233 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 3-6 hr. shifts one day or more a month
- Hours are 10:00am-4:00 pm
- SCORE Volunteers
- Enjoy greeting people
- Enjoy Meeting People and office...
- Volunteer Orientation for...
- Help a Homeless Animal
- Greeter for New Melones Lake...
- Animal Lover needed
- Advocates needed.
- Are you a pet lover?
- Theater Volunteers Needed
- Dedicated Volunteers
- Adventist Health Sonora - Gift...
- Museum Docents
- Hospice Volunteer/San Andreas &...
- Help Seniors With Legal Advice
- Be A Part of Sheriff's Volunteer...
- Enjoy Volunteering at Nancy's Hope
- Help get a Non Profit some...
- Grant Writer Volunteer-FOAC
- Campground Host