Social Media Marketing Coordinator
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
WhereThis is a Virtual Opportunity, with no fixed address.
The Social Media Marketing Coordinator is responsible for a variety of social media marketing activities in support of the Chris Elliott Fund and its Founder. This position works independently with general guidance and direction from the Executive Director.
- Work with staff to project manage and execute social media marketing activities
- Manage Chris Elliott Fund and Founder’s campaigns on Facebook, Twitter, Linked In and other social networks; posting cool links, uploading videos and pictures, responding to comments, and interacting with CEF’s online community in a timely and professional manner
- Monitor and improve CEF’s online reputation on social media, directory, blogs and review sites (e.g. Yelp) using Google Alerts and other tools
- Provide creative input to help develop marketing strategies for CEF
- Update content, images and information on CEF’s website
- Experiment with new web and social media tactics and platforms, and stay up-to-date on the latest technologies
- Manage SEO and keyword density analysis and tracking
- Conduct market research, analyze information and develop recommendations
- Provide administrative support to the Executive Director as needed
Qualifications and Skills Required:
- Desire to further Chris Elliott Fund’s mission and goals
- Experience with social media platforms and technologies including Facebook, Twitter, Linked In and YouTube
- Creativity and marketing savvy
- Able to maintain discretion with sensitive / confidential information and interact appropriately online.
- Self-driven, with a good approach to working independently
- Available to post social media updates throughout the day
- Proficient with HTML; CSS; Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, Publisher, PowerPoint and Outlook; Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Working knowledge of marketing and advertising campaigns
- Knowledge of email marketing and compiling monthly e-newsletters
- Working knowledge of graphic design
- Experience with website content management
- Working knowledge of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and related technologies
- Time commitment of approximately 10 - 12 hours/month
- Knowledge of CEF mission, policies and procedures
- Ongoing training in relevant aspects of CEF’s operations, activities and programs
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
More opportunities with Chris Elliott Fund - Providing National Patient & Family Brain Tumor Support
- Phone Work Volunteers
- Sponsorship Chair and Committee...
- Volunteer Operations Manager
- General CEF Volunteers
- Public Relations & Community...
- Public Relations & Marketing...
- Looking for a mission driven...
- Seeking Dynamic Fund Raiser
- Grant Writer/Grant Writing Chair
- Major Gifts Officer
- Health Information Volunteer...
- Social Media Marketing Coordinator
- PR/Media Chair and Committee...
- Events Manager
- External Media Coordinator
- Volunteer System Administrator
- Healthcare for Hope Coordinator
- ER Physician Outreach Coordinator
- Dynamic Sponsorships Chair &...