Come volunteer for one of Hartford Marathon Foundation's road race events within Connecticut and Rhode Island! Impact your community by helping at one of HMF's 35 events a year. Help benefit one of the many charities we partner with throughout the race season!
Not only can volunteering with HMF be exiting and inspiring, as a volunteer you can also earn HMF credits - a gift certificate for HMF merchandise or a free race entry to any of HMF events!
Volunteer Positions Available:
- Water Stations (Great for a groups or families!)
- Course monitors (Must have a drivers license)
- Athlete registration
- Kids Races
- Athlete Food Station
- Finish Line (Great for kids!)
For a list of HMF events to register for please visit: http://www.hartfordmarathon.com/Volunteer/HMF_Events.htm
For questions please contact Jess Hallet at Jess@hartfordmarathon.com.
Good Match For
Kids Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 8
- Commit to a date/time that works for you!
- Register online: http://www.hartfordmarathon.com/Volunteer/Volunteer.htm