Being an Education Department Volunteer at Science Central puts you one on one with our visitors!
You help us out by:
- Giving Quality Visitor Service - Approach visitors, answer questions and provide directions
- Manning Exhibits - Assist visitors on manned exhibits, such as our Giant Slide, High Rail Bike, or Swap Shop, all while promoting science and safety
- Assisting Visitors With Non-Manned Exhibits - Explore, learn, and interpret our "non-manned" exhibits with visitors
- Educational Programming - Assist and present visitors with a variety of science programming such as activity tables, swap shop, demonstrations, birthday parties, camps, labs, and more!
You will work one on one or in groups with children and people of all ages.
To Submit a Volunteer Application:
For More Information, Visit sciencecentral.org
- Math / Science Instruction
- People Skills
- Problem Solving
- Animal Care / Handling
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 14
- Orientation or Training
- Science Central requires a 50+ hour commitment.
- The more volunteer hours you put in, the more cool opportunities available!