Come on out and help us revitalize Chollas Creek! For decades the creek has been plagued by pollution, illegal dumping and the destruction of natural habitats. Unfortunately, the creek also drains into the San Diego Bay and pollutes our ocean. Please come out and help us protect our Bay, and clean and beautify our Creek. Projects range from non-native plant removal, planting native plants (depending on time of year), trash pick up and trail maintenance.
*There are no public restroom at this site*
TO SIGN UP FOR FUTURE PROJECT PLEASE FILL OUT THE APPLICATION ON: https://app.betterimpact.com/PublicEnterprise/EnterpriseSearch?EnterpriseGuid=e7ef01a2-fd5d-40e9-a8d0-78324d817ec7&SearchType=OrganizationClassification&SearchId=9332
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Kids Teens Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Drop-In, Everyone Welcome
- Wear Closed Toed Shoes/Hat/Sunscreen/Bring your own water & snacks
- Volleyball Volunteers Needed at...
- Juniper Canyon Environment Project
- Camp Wet & Wild!
- Camp at the Bay!
- 47th Street Canyon Enhancement
- University Heights Environmental...
- Los Peñasquitos Canyon...
- Play day at the Lake!
- West Sycamore Volunteer Crew
- Youth Volleyball Coach
- Ruffin Canyon Environmental...
- Navajo Canyon Restoration Project
- Youth Baseball Coach at Adams...
- Chollas Creek Environmental...
- Habitat Restoration Crew
- Weed Removal in Historic Old Town
- Movie in the Park!
- Summer Camp Volunteer at Golden...
- Trail Improvement Crew
- Otay Valley Regional Park needs...