Come on out and help us revitalize Chollas Creek! For decades the creek has been plagued by pollution, illegal dumping and the destruction of natural habitats. Unfortunately, the creek also drains into the San Diego Bay and pollutes our ocean. Please come out and help us protect our Bay, and clean and beautify our Creek. Projects range from non-native plant removal, planting native plants (depending on time of year), trash pick up and trail maintenance.
*There are no public restroom at this site*
TO SIGN UP FOR FUTURE PROJECT PLEASE FILL OUT THE APPLICATION ON: https://app.betterimpact.com/PublicEnterprise/EnterpriseSearch?EnterpriseGuid=e7ef01a2-fd5d-40e9-a8d0-78324d817ec7&SearchType=OrganizationClassification&SearchId=9332
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Kids Teens Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Drop-In, Everyone Welcome
- Wear Closed Toed Shoes/Hat/Sunscreen/Bring your own water & snacks
- Juniper Canyon Environment Project
- Camp Wet & Wild!
- Camp at the Bay!
- 47th Street Canyon Enhancement
- University Heights Environmental...
- Have a Large Group and Need a...
- Los Peñasquitos Canyon...
- West Sycamore Volunteer Crew
- Ruffin Canyon Environmental...
- Navajo Canyon Restoration Project
- Youth Baseball Coach at Adams...
- Chollas Creek Environmental...
- Neighborhood Park Beautification
- Summer Camp Volunteer at Golden...
- Trail Improvement Crew
- Rancho Peñasquitos / Mira Mesa...
- Graffiti Warriors
- Otay Valley Regional Park needs...
- Friends of Famosa Slough