The Tuck-in Program provides extra support to patients and care givers. Volunteers phone patients to ensure they have enough supplies and medications to last through the weekend.
Calls are made on Thursdays to to retrieve the necessary lists and report the information to a designated team member, who will then act on meeting the specific needs of the patients and families before the weekend, providing potential crisis intervention/prevention.
This opportunity provides direct care for the patient, conducted from our office. The volunteer must commit to a bi-weekly schedule. Training and orientation is approximately 10 hours.
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- bi-weekly - about 2 hrs
- Mason Area Hospice Volunteer
- Do you quilt?
- Goshen Area Hospice Volunteer
- Bethel Area Hospice Volunteer
- Anderson Township Hospice...
- Mt Orab Hospice Volunteer
- Eastgate Area Hospice Volunteer...
- Veterans in Hospice
- Have time to share during the...
- Do you like visiting with Seniors?
- Hospice Volunteers Needed for Mt...
- Be a Hospice Volunteer
- West Chester Hospice Volunteer
- Milford Area Volunteer Needed
- Hospice Volunteer Sought in Sabina
- "Tuck In" Hospice Patients
- Walnut Hills Volunteer Needed...
- Blanchester Companionship...
- Monfort Heights Area Hospice...
- Scrapbooking for Hospice