(Even months) 9200 Shawn Avenue, San Diego, CA. 92123 Park on street and meet at gate. (Odd months) 3200 Ruffin Road, San Diego, CA. 92123 Park in Taft Middle School parking lot.
Ruffin Canyon is Serra Mesa’s natural open space. With more than 84 acres, it extends from the south end of Ruffin Road to Mission Valley. Volunteer Activities include non-native plant removal, planting native plants (depending on time to year), trash pickup and trail maintenance.
TO SIGN UP FOR FUTURE PROJECT PLEASE FILL OUT THE APPLICATION ON: https://app.betterimpact.com/PublicEnterprise/EnterpriseSearch?EnterpriseGuid=e7ef01a2-fd5d-40e9-a8d0-78324d817ec7&SearchType=OrganizationClassification&SearchId=9332
Good Match For
Kids Teens Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Volleyball Volunteers Needed at...
- Juniper Canyon Environment Project
- Camp Wet & Wild!
- Camp at the Bay!
- 47th Street Canyon Enhancement
- University Heights Environmental...
- Los Peñasquitos Canyon...
- Play day at the Lake!
- West Sycamore Volunteer Crew
- Youth Volleyball Coach
- Ruffin Canyon Environmental...
- Navajo Canyon Restoration Project
- Youth Baseball Coach at Adams...
- Chollas Creek Environmental...
- Habitat Restoration Crew
- Weed Removal in Historic Old Town
- Movie in the Park!
- Summer Camp Volunteer at Golden...
- Trail Improvement Crew
- Otay Valley Regional Park needs...