Crossroads Hospice volunteers are members of a dedicated team who help provide extra love and comfort to terminally ill patients and their families.
Turn your interests and hobbies into meaningful, fulfilling moments. Dedicate as little as 45 minutes of your time per week with patients who need your companionship.
- Like to read? In a book club? Then why not read to one of our patients?
- Like to play cards, board games or build puzzles? Then brighten the spirit of one of our patients!
- Have a pet that may be good with patients? Ask about our pet visitor program.
- Are you a high school student in need of volunteering opportunities? We have plenty!
- No particular interest or hobbies? Help out in one of our offices.
- Be a part of giving our patients the gift of a perfect day
You decide how much time you can devote and we will try to match your interests and schedule. Duties include companionship, special projects, office work and bereavement. All volunteers must be at least 16 years of age and attend training.
We are always looking for Missouri volunteers to serve in the following areas:
Kansas City, Raytown, Independence, Blue Springs, Lee's Summit, Grandview, Belton, Raymore, Pleasant Hill, Peculiar, Harrisonville, Adrian, Holden, Warrensburg, Windsor, Clinton, Sedalia, Marshall, Carrollton, Lexington, Richmond, Excelsior Springs, Lawson, Cameron, Kearney, Liberty, St. Joseph, Gladstone and Riverside.
For more information call the Volunteer Department at 816-333-9200 or e-mail us at email@example.com
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- 2 hours per month
- Brighten a Day in Raytown!
- Do you have a computer? Want to...
- Experienced Crochet Enthusiast...
- Life Legacy Journals for the...
- Volunteer To Be One Of The Best!
- Office Volunteer
- Pet Visits for Hospice Patients
- Be Kind in Belton!
- Vet to Vet visits in Saline...
- Transform your Life! Become a...
- YOU Are The Ultimate Gift!
- Hospice Volunteers Needed in...
- Be A Moment of Joy!
- Make a Difference in Lee's...
- Your Dog Can Volunteer Too!
- Friendly Visitors wanted for...
- Brighten Someone's Day in...
- Creative Writing for Hospice...
- CAN YOU SMILE AT A STRANGER?...
- Looking for CARING individuals...